All Discussions Tagged 'matireal' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

overpassion@capitol

beintween is passionate about bridging a physical connection over capitol drive at the artery to provide safer access to riverworks for har…

Started by keith hayes

7 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by keith hayes

matireal research + development

here is a flow chart documenting matireal as requested by the department of natural resources: because of the low resolution of what can…

Started by keith hayes

0 Aug 29, 2013

matireal world

unloading from rk motors breaking 'em down so this doesn't happen back for more, cleaning up the alleys a lil elbow grease and a u…

Started by keith hayes

0 Aug 29, 2013

happiest birthday.

yesterday i turned 32.  i spent the day in the sun priming our container at the artery and ended it swinging under the holton bridge.  i co…

Started by keith hayes

0 May 19, 2013

matireal™/particular wall™

thanks to elsie spry of particularconcepts.org, and the physics that govern the anatomy of a hill, matireal can be stood upright and has ye…

Started by keith hayes

0 Feb 18, 2013

our town vitamins

beintween just finalized our submission for our first NEA grant.  this post shares our supplemental documentation.  we are hopeful to be ab…

Started by keith hayes

0 Feb 3, 2013

matireal log + blog

we made a big one.  in fact, its a 2:1 scaled model of what we hope to blaze the 'creational trail of the artery.   this prototype was buil…

Started by keith hayes

5 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by keith hayes

your best a[t]tire

this discussion is to feature your best a[t] tire.    post your best macro view, in black & white, cropped to only include the tire ple…

Started by keith hayes

5 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by keith hayes

kickstARTer launch pARTy!

here are some great images taken by john roche, who came up from chicago for the launch.  story to come soon!            …

Started by keith hayes

0 Oct 22, 2012

next task: apprehend freight container + conversations with milwaukee intermodal transit

beintween is looking to acquire one (if not two) used freight container(s), though our grant funding through the youth council is not avail…

Started by keith hayes

0 Sep 27, 2012

RSS

© 2014   Created by keith hayes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service