All Discussions Tagged 'milwaukee' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

the artery gets a major lift from artplace america

Jeremy Nowak of Art Place shares his wisdom on the capacity of the artery to connect at yesterday's press conference. Of all the cities Je…

Started by keith hayes

3 Oct 9
Reply by keith hayes

Our $40,000 Call for Performance Ideas at the artery is live! Submit your idea before February 7th!

Check out beintween's public call for performance ideas (either stage based performances, or those that offer engaging or environmental pro…

Started by keith hayes

1 Feb 28
Reply by Rob Zdanowski

the artery: the space beintween

Started by keith hayes

1 Feb 18
Reply by keith hayes

IC2N L2BS

IC2N L2BS is a super exciting premise we hope bring to life. what if we provided superior access to a community with inferior access?…

Started by keith hayes

6 Jan 28
Reply by keith hayes

overpassion@capitol

beintween is passionate about bridging a physical connection over capitol drive at the artery to provide safer access to riverworks for har…

Started by keith hayes

7 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by keith hayes

matireal research + development

here is a flow chart documenting matireal as requested by the department of natural resources: because of the low resolution of what can…

Started by keith hayes

0 Aug 29, 2013

matireal world

unloading from rk motors breaking 'em down so this doesn't happen back for more, cleaning up the alleys a lil elbow grease and a u…

Started by keith hayes

0 Aug 29, 2013

happiest birthday.

yesterday i turned 32.  i spent the day in the sun priming our container at the artery and ended it swinging under the holton bridge.  i co…

Started by keith hayes

0 May 19, 2013

s|no\w signage @ the artery

no signage snow signage now signage

Started by keith hayes

4 May 12, 2013
Reply by keith hayes

the joyce award.

beintween is now pursuing the joyce award with andre lee ellis to make a film called we are haram beings.  this will document not only the…

Started by keith hayes

1 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by keith hayes

RSS

© 2014   Created by keith hayes.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service